Whether you’re a beginner or a pro when it comes to cooking, this BBQ chicken recipe is perfect for any occasion. From backyard barbecues to family gatherings, this dish is sure to be a hit with everyone. And the best part? It’s so easy to make!
This recipe uses boneless, skinless chicken breasts that are marinated in a homemade BBQ sauce. Then, they’re grilled to perfection and served with your favorite sides. We recommend pairing them with roasted potatoes and a simple green salad.
So, whether you’re looking for an easy weeknight dinner or a show-stopping main course, this BBQ chicken recipe is sure to please.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 8 ounces sliced pepperoni, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, chili powder, and salt. Rub the mixture all over the chicken breasts.
- Place chicken in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly before topping with BBQ sauce and Pepperoni slices.
A good BBQ chicken recipe is all about the right balance of flavor. When it comes to grilling chicken, there are a few things you can do to ensure that your bird is properly seasoned and juicy.
Here are a few tips to help you get the perfect BBQ chicken every time:
- Make sure to use quality chicken. A higher-quality bird will usually have more flavor and be juicier.
- Season your chicken well, using a combination of salt, pepper, and your favorite spices or rubs. Be generous with the seasoning, as it will help to create a delicious crust on the outside of the chicken.
- When grilling chicken, always preheat your grill thoroughly before cooking. This will help to prevent sticking and ensure even cooking.
There are many ways to enjoy barbecue chicken. Here are a few of our favorite serving suggestions for this classic dish.
One of the most popular ways to serve barbecue chicken is on a bed of rice. This is a simple and flavorful way to enjoy the chicken, and it's also a great way to stretch the dish if you're feeding a crowd.
Another great option is to shred the chicken and use it as a filling for tacos or burritos. This is a fun and easy way to change up the flavors, and it's also a great way to use up any leftover chicken.
Finally, one of our favorite ways to enjoy barbecue chicken is simply served with a side of vegetables. This is a healthy and filling meal that's perfect for any time of day.
When it comes to food, we all want to know what we're putting into our bodies. And with the popularity of BBQ chicken, you may be wondering about the nutritional value of this dish. Here's a breakdown of the BBQ chicken recipe nutrition facts.
One serving of BBQ chicken contains approximately:
- 260 calories
- 28 grams of protein
- 12 grams of fat
- 4 grams of carbohydrates
So, if you're looking for a high-protein and low-carb option, BBQ chicken is a great choice. And, because it's cooked in its own juices, it's also a leaner option than other fried chicken recipes.